Sunday, September 22, 2013

Scientific Method

Our focus last week and this week, will be on the scientific method. The scientific method may be written or explained many different ways, but we will focus on seven steps.

Problem / Purpose / Question
Research
Hypothesis
Controlled Experiment
Analyze Results
Conclusion
Possible Errors

In order to help us discover the scientific method last week, the students completed a lab on buoyancy. Here is a short video with some of their designs.




*** Important post in the middle of this week. Focus - Variables!

11 comments:

  1. That was a really cool video of all the boats we all made.
    From,
    Isabelle Bolding

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did good! Tristan C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys did great! I wonder why that one boat held so many washers?

      Delete
  3. nice back round music carter schenck

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool video Mr. A

    love the music

    -Caleb Adam

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool video

    *maggie w.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It works,awesome video i saw both my boats!!!!!!!GabbbyM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the music
    my boat was a BIG FAIL .
    Maddie M

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL!!!!!!!!
    I really like this song....Whats it called??????
    I think I saw my boat......YAY!!!!! =D
    VIktoria S

    ReplyDelete
  9. the scientific method helped me alot for the test =P thanks!
    isabelle
    p.s.the test was kinda easy kinda hard.
    p.p.s. but, i still passed! * * * * * YAY =P

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and keep your comments appropriate for you and your classmates. Comments should be related to the topic of the post.